Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as of now i have a c/a intake and a cat back there is someone selling some stuff here it is:
posted 08-30-2002 01:26 AM                       
------------------------------------------------------------------------
For sale are slightly used approx. 1227 miles are for all parts listed. Here is a desription/part number: 2 Cam gears:Esslinger's 7100 Deep Blue Lightweight Adjustable Cam $159.85 each Intake Cam: Esslinger Zetec Street Cam .345 242 deg. Duration $316.25 Lash Caps: $79.99 Underdrive Pulley:Esslinger's 7121k Lightweight Underdrive Crank Pulley Kit. Price: $159.85 total cost PAID: $876.53 Your cost: 650 obo All parts are in excellent condition, they have been barely used. I'm in the process of studying abroad so I'll be taking off all of my parts. now with all of that and a gude head package can expect to pull decent times at the 1/4track right now i am hanging in there with 16.1 any help is appreciated thanx

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
130fwhp 130-135fw ft lb

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
with these mods it is pointless to get the gude head package, since there's comes with both intake and exhaust cams + port/polished and milled head, so pick one and not the other!
I say go with the gude head package only 1500 dollars and i've had it on for over 16000 miles and not a single problem( i drive it very hard!)just my .02 cents

·
Registered
401 Posts
I had the same"esslinger" setup for about a year. I now have the FC head package and the power difference is amazing. The esslinger package will produce a good power increase but nowhere near the amount a head package would. My advice having both would be go with the head package. ANy specific info shoot me an email.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts