Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a magnaflow exhaust, iceman intake & a flex pipe?? (btw my car is stock right now) also...is the flex pipe worth it right now?? since those parts are all im getting right now, or should i just spend the extra $100 some odd bucks to get it?? any replies would be appreciated

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh & btw.....how would the sound be?? i dont want anything too loud & its gonna erk my brain. i just want somethin.....well you guys know. that good sound.

·
Registered
317 Posts
First off do you have an automatic or manual? I suggest dyno it stock so you know what you are working with. I wish I had.

I have a tru-benz cat-back with magnaflow muffler. I like it and it sounds good to me FWIW. I do hate the gurgle when I let off throttle. Could be because I have 2.5 for piping size.

As for the flex...what were you wanting for headers in the future?

·
Registered
317 Posts
It's cool. <insert teh funny> I was gonna say danielsan anden I looked at your login and was like kew</> Its late and im still at work boooo

Well since your going for a shortty den you can get the flex. Im not sure how it will raise the sound levels but keep your eye on a resonator if you don't like it. It will become useful when you put headers on.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's cool. <insert teh funny> I was gonna say danielsan anden I looked at your login and was like kew</> Its late and im still at work boooo
oh my.....you know.....ive figured a way to catch lightning in a bottle. buuuuut.....i still cant figure out what you just said....

·
Registered
317 Posts
oh my.....you know.....ive figured a way to catch lightning in a bottle. buuuuut.....i still cant figure out what you just said....
hehe with me thats common.

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
hahahahahahahahahaha....now thats some funny [censored]!!

I like this guy already!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
hahahahahahahahahaha....now thats some funny [censored]!!

I like this guy already!!

You shut your flappy hole!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts