Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I got a question here.. What mods do i need to custom burn my chip and WHY I need to custom burn for that mod?
Thanks a lot

·
Registered
622 Posts
To get the maximum gains from your high performance modifications, custom programming of a super chip is a final compliment. By allowing us to write a custom program, we can correctly program the chip to bring all of your components together. Without a custom program, your car's computer cannot make the needed adjustments for optimum performance.

Custom Programming WOULD BE required for the following modifications:
Supercharger
Turbocharger
Larger Throttle Body
Rear end Gear Change
Cams other than stock
Larger Mass Air
Addition of Nitrous
Camshafts other than stock
Correct Speedometer for different tire size

http://www.2dsperformance.com/customprograming.htm

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
orn...its not needed...many of us run a pro flow and fc 65mm tb without a burned chip...including myself

·
Registered
489 Posts
cajun can you still do the tire size thing?can anyone?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
SirGawin... call up PDQ performance. ask to speak to Chris. If you already have a diablosport chip they will custom burn it for free, you just pay shipping to send the chip back and forth. I have heard a lot about Diablo custom programs not working, but for free... it couldnt hurt to try.

here is chris' info:

Chris
PDQ Sales
www.pdqperformance.com
888-320-5644

they are doing a custom chip for me for nitrous.

[ 09-02-2002: Message edited by: TooleBox ]</p>

·
Registered
436 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KicknZX3:
orn...its not needed...many of us run a pro flow and fc 65mm tb without a burned chip...including myself<hr></blockquote>

·
Registered
489 Posts
sweet toole thanks...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts