Iceman Intake with Cone Filter
Esslinger UDP
DiabloSport Chip
Bored throttle body
FocusSport Flex pipe
Focus Central Test pipe
HKS Hyper Exhaust
Garrett T3/T4 turbo(not installed)
HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve (not installed)
DeltaGate WasteGate (not installed)
HKS FM Intercooler(not installed)
Eagle Connecting Rods(not installed)
J/E 8.5:1 Forged Pistons(not installed)

****All parts not installed are for winter****

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to mention that I am getting the Electromotive TEC 3 in the next month or so along with 550CC RC injectors and parts for a return fuel conversion,an HKS turbo timer and boost controller.

I was thinking about getting the Kent Fast Road cams and gears to tune it some..

any input is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
a turbo manifold

[ 09-10-2002: Message edited by: Gigaherz ]</p>

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im not sure where to get the Manifold..I probably will get a manifold by itself from Tom..but I dont know if he sells stuff seperatly..

As for the plumbing tubes and lines.. A local performance 4 cylinder shop is gonna do the routing and fitting for me.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Originally posted by icemanZX3:

I was thinking about getting the Kent Fast Road cams and gears to tune it some..
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">nonononononono
....those are N/A cams, aggressive enough to be counter productive for an F/I application...though the gears may be of assistance.....when in doubt talk to turbotom.......and get to work on the install!!!!

[ 09-10-2002, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: ZXmurph ]

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Originally posted by ZXmurph:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by icemanZX3:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">nonononononono
....those are N/A cams, aggressive enough to be counter productive for an F/I application...though the gears may be of assistance.....when in doubt talk to turbotom.......and get to work on the install!!!!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">agressive? Whats the lift and duration on those kents?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts