Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm looking to do another upgrade on my engine in the next few mounths. I'm Currently Running a 2000 ZX3 Automatic tranmision. I have a AEM CAI and Borla Exhaust. I'm thinking currently either doing a chip, or maybe cam gears. what would get me the most power for the money or does anyone else have any other recomendations. I would like to keep this under 350.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Originally posted by FallOutBoy:
Ok I'm looking to do another upgrade on my engine in the next few mounths. I'm Currently Running a 2000 ZX3 Automatic tranmision. I have a AEM CAI and Borla Exhaust. I'm thinking currently either doing a chip, or maybe cam gears. what would get me the most power for the money or does anyone else have any other recomendations. I would like to keep this under 350.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i personally would do the chip. how does the boral exhaust sound?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what I was thinking also

The borla in my opnion is the best sounding exhaust. it has a real nice deep tone to it, may not be the best performing from what I heard but it defently sounds better than some exhausts I've heard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts