Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything I have is in the sig. I am working on getting a tranny built with 4.06 and Limited Slip.
I have been reading on here where smaller is better but this winter I want to big brake kit on front and discs on the rear.
Should i just forget that and get 15" drag slicks and steelies or will 17"'s make that much difference??

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
225/50-15 BF Goodrich g-Force T/A Drag Radials.

Or, you could REALLY shorten those gears with the 205/50-15s.
Ditto....I run the same tire.

Scott

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
If you want a big brake kit, then you'll be alright with the 17" BFGoodrich. Just make sure to get the BFGoodrich drag radials, by far the best drag radial out there that will fit our car.

If you don't do the bbk, then get the 205/50/15. I know CTZX3 has a set of 205/50/15's mounted on ultra lightweight wheels for sale right now.

Nate

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want a big brake kit, then you'll be alright with the 17" BFGoodrich. Just make sure to get the BFGoodrich drag radials, by far the best drag radial out there that will fit our car.

If you don't do the bbk, then get the 205/50/15. I know CTZX3 has a set of 205/50/15's mounted on ultra lightweight wheels for sale right now.

Nate
I saw that on in For Sale, that was what got me thinking about it. I am going to do the BBK next year so I don't want to buy them this year and then sell them again next. Season is 1/2 over anyway around here so I will just wait I guess.

Thanks for the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts