Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last year have been doing a lot on the Egg, http://community.webshots.com/user/1badegg
Looking for the next logical step for performance adding HP to what I have and looking for opinions/recommendations on the next mods. I won't list the eyecandy and took off the wing, looks much better, just the important stuff listed:

Crower Stage II Cams, Fidanza Cam gears, Volant Cold Air Induction system, AF/X UDP, Nitrous Express 75 shot injection Wet system with Shark Nozzle , NX Remote bottle opener, heater and Purge, Edelbrock Pro-Flow Headers, Bosal Race (w/O2 cheater) and Flex Pipe, Magnaflow Stainless Catback, Diablo 3 Stage Delta Chip (ecu timing on the fly for stock, performance, and timing retard for Nitrous), two step colder plugs, Ported Throttle Body, SVT Snorkle air intake, SVT springs, Urithane engine mounts.

Best time currently of 14.601 @ 94 mph in the quarter using 15" Nitto Drag radials.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I'd dump that stock TB for a 65mm (or a 70mm if you want a new mani too) and a 70mm MAF. You could do a MSD or Screamin Demon coilpack with some LiveWires - some cars it works, some cars its a waste. Thats about all the bolt-ons I think you've got left my friend
Keep it all motor - less fun, but less headaches.

Edit: Short shifter!! Do that before anything else - if you've got MTX, of course

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
New cylinder head (Ford Racing, Focus Sport, etc)
Ported 2000 or after-market intake manifold
65mm TB (instead of just the ported)
Aluminum flywheel
limited slip diff
70mm MAF

Or you can just send me the parts you have now so you can start over again with new ones

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Edit: Short shifter!! Do that before anything else - if you've got MTX, of course
Thanks, yeah MTX and do have the short shifter, not the pole you see in the pics, it is around 2" shorter now.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
More suspension work.

And, i agree with smoke... 2000 intake mani, or an aftermarket, let that puppy breathe easy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts