Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so here's my dilema. I still owe 11k on the Focus. I want to buy the infiniti G35 (coupe).

Now. I can save up 5k for a down payment and possibly turn in the Focus. but that would limit me on space. I need the extra room (4 doors) so in order for me to buy the coupe I would need to keep the Focus or just simply buy the G35 Sedan.

What would you guys do. try and pay off the Focus in about a years time, turn in the Focus for the G35 Sedan?

I had given up on my dream of owning the G35, except, I got some ggod news this weekedn that will allow me to buy this car.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Personally, I am not in support of perpetual debt. Therefore, I would keep the Focus, pay it off and enjoy life on other things besides a car. Don't spend all your money on a car.

zedex3

BTW: Owing 11K on a Focus, is quite a bit.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by zedexthree:
Personally, I am not in support of perpetual debt. Therefore, I would keep the Focus, pay it off and enjoy life on other things besides a car. Don't spend all your money on a car.

zedex3

BTW: Owing 11K on a Focus, is quite a bit.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm with you on that Philosophy. I want to buy a home with out having to depend on anybody else to qualify. Califronia homes are very expensive. So, I can either wait for the market to go down or enjoy a car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts