Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just goes to tell you that stock pressure plate design can't take the RPM. It catapulted out of the bell housing at 8200 rpm.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Dayummmm
That sucks.........

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
i see gears! Thats cool but not at the same time! Damm that sucks though. Is there any type of aftermarket pressure plate?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Originally posted by nick:
i see gears! Thats cool but not at the same time! Damm that sucks though. Is there any type of aftermarket pressure plate?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">The "gears" You are seeing is the flywheel. There is a ring gear around that for the starter.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Owwwww!!! What all was damaged and/or dented???

·
Registered
294 Posts
Originally posted by CharlesWA:
So when's the Focus Central Scatter Shield for the MTX75 going to be out?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">LMAO! My guess is it's in fabrication right now
Hey what header is that? It looks like a 4 in 1, do you guys make one of those now?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fortunately, the discharge of parts was out of the front of the tranny. So no one was injured. One person got tagged by a few pieces of pressure plate, but that's all.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
That header looks actually pretty Decent!!

That can't be a FC header???

·
Registered
294 Posts
Originally posted by Jays2000ZX3:
That header looks actually pretty Decent!!

That can't be a FC header???
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I know i wanna know what it is...those FC guys just hide stuff from us all the time. I wish I lived closer to your HQ, i'd be all up in that place everyday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts