Ford Focus Forum banner

What Wideband AFR are you using?

1008 Views 25 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  Gundam83
I've read a some posts about some of the Wideband AFRs that are available. One that I haven't read about here is the Dynojet Wideband Commander. I also have an L and this unit comes highly recommended by the L guys. If you could, please post the manufacturer of the unit you purchased and if you like it or not. If anyone has the Dynojet, I'd really like to hear from you because that's the one I'm leaning towards. Thanks!
See less See more
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
FJO - I've seen and used other. This IMO is the best on the "consumer" market.
I know the LM1 from Innovations is good, I have used this when helping tune an SR20DET powerd 240, but if you are looking for an IN CAR unit, i would go with the AEM UEGO gauge. It is a Wideband, with its own dedicated Bosch o2 sensor, and is accurate up to .1 AFR. I am ordering one for my Nitrous SVT in a few weeks, the narrowbands just dont cut it. Never used the Dynojet commander though.
FJO here as well, it does seem to be the best one going
See less See more
As a Comparison.. the FJO is accurate to within .01 AFR

It's not the "cheaper" solution but it's top notch! And it doesn't use the cheap bosch sensor. It uses a much better NTK sensor that has better tolerances for heat and is more accurate. But of course it cost 4 times as much (200.00 vs 50)
See less See more
I'd prefer to have an FJO, but currently have an LM1. Both serve the purpose perfectly well though.

And on a seperate note... This isn't SVT related, so moving to FI forum as you'll get better responses over there.
LC-1.
I have the XD-1 with the LC-1. I like it a lot. I log a/f onto my xcal 2 with the cable the xd1 comes with.
Zeitronix ZT-2
LC-1
I am using AEM UEGO currently. I had access to a Innovate LC-1, but two of my best friends use the AEM unit and I liked it alot.
Zeitronix ZT-2
im not running one yet (dont have car back), but im gonna get the AEM, heard it works real good and the price is around the $250 range.
im not running one yet (dont have car back), but im gonna get the AEM, heard it works real good and the price is around the $250 range.
Id like to see a website that sells the AEM wideband for 250, id buy one

unless you mean around 349 like most places has it
If you decide on one of the Innovate Motorsports units, call us for the best price! 407-339-9211

BTW, our opinion is that Innovate offers the best bang for buck!
Zeitronix who has its and doe sit serve its purpose well
jdh0526 said:
Id like to see a website that sells the AEM wideband for 250, id buy one

unless you mean around 349 like most places has it
Not 250, but if you use Paypal Holiday code C23-GIFTGUIDE before 12/18, the total comes to $284 shipped. ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AEM-...cmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ46100QQitemZ4596176945
Gundam83 said:
Zeitronix who has its and doe sit serve its purpose well
I have it, and it works great. There's a link to my write-up in my sig, but I don't know how much longer that link will work (due to the forum software change).
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.