Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got bored at school one day and was thinkin, What would happen if I took some compressed air and sprayed it into the intake? anyone know what would happen?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
well if yer talking about purging a tank of air...it would be like spraying air onto the intake. You prolly wouldnt notice anything...when the compressed air leaves the tank it pressurizes to atmosphiric pressure. So it'd just be like air passing over the intake. The better thing to do would be to pressurize the air inside in the intake system IE turbocharge / supercharge.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Wedge1212:
well if yer talking about purging a tank of air...it would be like spraying air onto the intake. You prolly wouldnt notice anything...when the compressed air leaves the tank it pressurizes to atmosphiric pressure. So it'd just be like air passing over the intake. The better thing to do would be to pressurize the air inside in the intake system IE turbocharge / supercharge.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">actually i was thinkin about the canned air u use to clean out your computer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts