Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting about 1500 in grad money in january and I am wanting to start planning what I am going to do with it. I am looking for more on the speed side of things but I am open to suggestions. I already have an AEM cai, magnaflow cat-back, 2 piece UDP, screamin' demon coil pack and live wires. I was thinking by then the SVT cams should be out, and I would like to get those, but I am looking at all my options. So fire away with everything you got.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
With $1500? Set it back for FI. Hell, ive already started saving for the Vortech kit (or Tom's Turbo, whatever seems to be the better value at the time). Since Ive reserved vacation time for mid-sping anyway, I should have plenty.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
If you dont care about emissions, the orp. Also, the msd dis-2. I would look into what Ford Chip can do for you. Do a short shifter, I have the steeda and love it. Some type of springs would be good, or even a complete setup. I have the Progress Springs and would not change my suspension set up for the world. To tell you the truth other than that I would also save for fi, if I were getting 1500 I would save up for the JRSC, but if you want A LOT of power then you could save up even more for one of the intercooled options. Good luck, and CONGRATS!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not graduating from High school, I am graduating from college. so saving it for college is pointless.....LOL. So far so good as for the suggestions, but keep them coming.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
No more suggestions from me, but I WOULDNT save it for a bodykit or some other nonsense.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
No more suggestions from me, but I WOULDNT save it for a bodykit or some other nonsense.
SECOND that...and third and fourth and fifth and so on...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts