Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 03' ZX3, twighlight blue with a stick, and I was just wondering what anybody thinks is the best interior or exterior modification you could do on a small budget. Probably in the 1,000 $$ range. I'm planning later on putting a body kit and some euro tails on it, and probably a cold air intake but other than that I dont know any really effective, cheap performance mods. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Intake - $250.00 ish
Exaust - $300.00 - $350.00
Underdrive Pulley(s)- $100.00
Raceheader & Flexpipe - $450.00 ish

Now these prices aren't exact but they give you an idea of what can be done for a little more than a grand. You would definitly get a noticable difference with the parts listed above...but there are many other options. You could put the money into suspension parts and save up for something such as a turbo.

It's a good idea to keep your eye out for parts you want in the classified section. There are tons of great deals on the jet and other sites all the time. Check e-bay as well but be careful what you purchase.

Have fun modding your Focus

-and keep it between the ditches

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I would suggest Intake, Exhaust, Cam Gears and porting your stock throttle body.

You will be quite happy with the gains.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts