Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what\'s up with all the recalls

i have a 2000 zx3 and i'v had about i think 5-6 recalls. whats up with that. i didn't know that i was buying a piece of junk.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Re: what\'s up with all the recalls

i have a 2000 zx3 and i'v had about i think 5-6 recalls. whats up with that. i didn't know that i was buying a piece of junk.
Its not junk, its just design flaws. Be glad that ford cares enough to announce when they have a recall and get it fixed for you.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

First off, just to let you know, Wrong Forum. We have a section called: Problems and Recalls. Second mine has been in the shop 20times. For Recalls and Warranty Repairs.

·
Registered
228 Posts

Take it in when you get your oil changed. What's the big deal. At least Ford is finding the problems not you.

So let me get this straight, if Ford had not TOLD you there were problems with your car you would think it is a great car

Sell your car and quit your whining.

·
Registered
534 Posts

Well you get what you pay for...
Anyway hope you get it fixed cause I've never had to take my ZX3 in for any probs.. Good luck

·
Registered
1,129 Posts

The recalls are only the tip of the iceberg.
Those are only the things Ford can't get away with.

·
Registered
115 Posts

Take it in when you get your oil changed. What's the big deal. At least Ford is finding the problems not you.

So let me get this straight, if Ford had not TOLD you there were problems with your car you would think it is a great car

Sell your car and quit your whining.
FORD found the problems?? Not likely. Recall campaigns are not usually voluntary because they cost megabucks. These problems were found by other poor souls. Enough of them screamed at NHTSA (and whatever equivalent Ministry you have in Canada) and Ford could either 1) wait for the government to TELL them to do it or 2) wait for the lawsuits to start pouring in and fight them or 3) just suck it up and do it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts