Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant belive what these guys did to me. I called on monday to order a set of rims. (ASA Shinwa 17 inch). And they said they could not put my credit card through for some reason. I had a change of adress on my credit card so thats what I thought it might be. So I said to forget the whole thing till I get my credit card cleared up. They said ok thats fine. But come to find out today when i checked my balance. THEY STILL CHARGED MY CARD. So i just tried to call them and their customer service department wont be in till 10 o'clock tommorow morn. I better not get screwed. And I know tommorow that they are going to say oh well we have no record of this transaction. Its going to be a big ordeal.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
well just like wit any place..people have bad experiences and good ones...i think the service i had wit wheelmax was awesome, gave me a great deal on my wheels/tires and had them shipped to me in one week...but maybe it was just the guy i had...gabe was the goddam man!
-chris

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
If the balance on your credit card shows they charged it most likely it was approved but yes follow up with them to make 100% sure.Plus the charge to your credit card is proof they did run it through so at least you do have verifiable proof.Anyway good luck and I hope that it works out for you.

G

·
0 Posts
My Experience was top notch...they even gave me additional discount last time.

=dre=

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.