Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
I'm the 'intellectual' here
4,225 Posts
Probably home...unless I have a lot of fun and become beerfull...in which I will camp out in the back of my hatch or something. Mebe I'll bring a tent just in case. Most likely I'll just head back down to San Diego.

·
Registered
33 Posts
mdfords and I will be slumbering at the Ontario Red Roof Inn On Holt...

·
[FJ] Fail Brigade
4,986 Posts
Ataru said:
As I posted in my thread, we are at the Motel 6 on Sierra Ave.

We had to go bargain. :lol:
nothin wrong with motel 6 just remember to pick up some shampoo/soap since they only give you their nasty dry bar soap.

they get good tv stations too.

·
I Like Gray Bearded Men Better Than Young Witches
604 Posts
We're staying at the Good Nite Inn in Redlands, 16 miles from Cali Speedway. Booked through hotels.com, good reviews, and we got the "spring break special". $47.XX a night for Friday and Saturday, $42.XX for Sunday!

If anyone needs a place to stay, we'll be bringing the queen inflatable just in case (Danny? :p ).

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Hey guys, well I'm goin be driving solo from Michigan, can someone give me some info on where to stay.

Or could I crash with anyone here. Lookin for a place to stay.

·
Registered
8,296 Posts
I'm sleeping on the finish line using my race tires as pillows and snuggling up with some race gas.

Not really, I need to book a room still.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Ted7rns said:
I wouldn't stay there if I was you. It's not a very clean hotel at all... It's the worst Motel6 I have ever seen... and I cancel my room once I saw it.
Hmm its the same place Ataru is staying thats why I selected it...

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
I stayed at a motel 6 for the first FOTB in Santa Barbara.

I won't do that again. I had stayed there as a kid and had some pretty fond memories... I did remember once that the pipe broke and flooded our room..... but after the one in SB (which was nearly $100/night) I said never again.

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
I've stayed in some pretty nasty hotels and shady ones as well, but I don't care much. If I woke up and my bag was under water, that would probably be a different story. I am staying with Ataru, so I hope that isn't the case :dunno:

·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts
At the folks house...after a 4 hour drive to get there.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
The worst one I stayed in was in downtown LA and I had to put a blanket and my suitcase on the floor to keep the mice from crawling under the door

·
Girly, Girly with Hot Sauce!
1,757 Posts
Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Convention Center is where myself, Omnifocus, Queen Jade, lowlifestyle and possibly The Frush will be staying.

According to the map it's like 10 min from the track.

Damn, I double posted. I should read through the posts. I guess Alex already responded for us.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts