Ford Focus Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Where is a good place to stay? I would prefer it to be close to the track.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I am planning to get a room for saturday night. I am planning to stay over for the track on sunday.

·
Registered
8,296 Posts
I think mine is Roadway Inn or something like that, its like 2 miles for teh track!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
tallguy2.3 said:
I think mine is Roadway Inn or something like that, its like 2 miles for teh track!
I lived out of this hotel for six weeks one summer for business. Don't miss those days...wow!

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
On track :party:

·
Professor PowerSlide
5,944 Posts
Ted7rns said:
I’m staying at the AmeriSuites Hotel. Very nice at a pretty good price. It’s right next to the Ontario-Mills Mall. It's within 3-4 miles of the track.
Same here with GF, prob the nicer place near the track

·
Professor PowerSlide
5,944 Posts
Ataru said:
I had no problem with the Motel 6 in Ventura during FOTB 06.....
Nicer areas have nicer motel standards, im sure this one is good. The one by Buttonwillow raceway park is scary

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
slidemaster said:
Nicer areas have nicer motel standards, im sure this one is good. The one by Buttonwillow raceway park is scary
To be honest the one at Buttonwillow is way nicer then the one in Fontana. Now that's scary.

I have never in my life rented a motel room and looked at and asked for a refund... But I did there.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Ted7rns said:
To be honest the one at Buttonwillow is way nicer then the one in Fontana. Now that's scary.

I have never in my life rented a motel room and looked at and asked for a refund... But I did there.

This weekend, ask Randy and Rachel about the Motel 6 in Santa Barbara...

:lol:

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Im in Ca, AT THE BEST WESTERN Inn Ontario>>>

·
Registered
439 Posts
at home in redlands

41 - 57 of 57 Posts