Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of anyplace I can buy a Focuc RC Car? RC or Gas powered, either one, I just want on I can paint to match my car just to have. PLEASE link me! Im at work and dont have time to search

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
ebay has them. Depends on how much you wanna spend. Tamiya makes an ok one and after that someone else will know

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
I purchased mine from Tower Hobbies and it works great here in Iraq. It has to be put together and comes in about 350-400 pieces. I got it together in an aftenoon. The car and all the accessories came to about $400 but is great.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Guess ill whore mine. HPI RS4 2, gas is the only way to go! Has the noise and the power. If anything get the RS4 3 type SS comes with the goodies, 2 speed, 1hp motor, and other little things. There fun but expensive! I added the ligts myself, they help out a lot at night. Now i can see which direction the car is in at far distances.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Tower hobbies is good, but if you search some other online hobby stores you can find a cheaper price. some times tower can be over priced

·
Registered
729 Posts
iv had a number of rc hobby cars..from a associated 10L carpet racer to a traxxis nitro sport stadium truck, a losi xx stadium truck, and a associated t2 stadium truck,,i love the power, speed and how long u can run nnitro vehicles,,,,maintanence is nuts though,,,,i think im gettin back into it here shortly,,,,but its def. a hobby. to friggen expensive to consider toys,,,lol.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
annnnnd where is it?
If you want some place local, check out Manchester Hobbies (860)646-6243.
They just recently moved to Tolland Turnpike (near Buckland). I have a Cen AWD electric rally/touring car that I currently have a Focus body on (1/10 scale).
Going to be getting a 2002 WRC Focus body for my Kyosho Mini-z (1/28)

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
just how fast are these things really? i have seen things for between 50-80 MPH for a "stock" one if you call it that. but do they really go that fast? they have a tournament with these near my house nearly every weekend and they seem really fast but i dunno about >50 MPH!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts