Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

thats all, where can i find this tip, my kit came with the short one and i have a razzi/steeda rear apron that sticks out too far to see the short bosal tip....

and how much are these going for? Thank you all..

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hey mike (bandit) this one is for you....might want to check new edge or mcnews... dont know if they are out and about yet...but ive seen one and held it...so i know theyre out there

·
Registered
109 Posts
I just got the bosal dtm style tip and looks real good
Got it at myfordperformance.com

[ 10-20-2002, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Infra-red 2001 ZX3 ]

·
Registered
384 Posts
Talk to Ray at myFordPerformance.com which has them at $39.00. He is a great guy and has some of the best customer serivce out there.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bandit this IS the longer than stock tip correct? I want to keep the similar diameter and all.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Since I know Mike's probably not logged on this late, I'll try and help.

Same 3" diameter as your stock tip, and yes it's longer. I don't recall the exact length, but can measure for you tomorrow when I get to my store.

Here are 2 pics, 1st one is your stock tip, 2nd on is the longer one:

Hope that helps.

BTW, just got confirmation from Ron that myFordPerformance.com has been approved to be a new FJ sponsor

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought my stock tip came straight out not beveled like both pics to a larger size....

BTW, just got confirmation from Ron that myFordPerformance.com has been approved to be a new FJ sponsor
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">mmmmm... is that a discount i hear? especially fo us po military folk.....

[ 10-24-2002, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: Sir_Gawain ]

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hmmm, maybe that's not the stock tip. I took it off the Bosal CD, thought it was. It's close in size. I will try and get a comparision picture of the stock vs. all 3 available tips tomorrow at the store.

Here are the other two available tip replacements:

[ 10-24-2002, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: myFordPerformance.com ]

·
Registered
662 Posts
Originally posted by Sir_Gawain:
mmmmm... is that a discount i hear? especially fo us po military folk.....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Not alot of room for play on the tips, everything else is already pretty well discounted

1 - 13 of 13 Posts