Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering where everyone in the svt forum is from...I am in Tallahassee FL, I posted a few times in the SR forum trying to find the guys and girls in this area. I got back pretty much noting. Last year (last school year) there was a total of 1 svt in this area. That was CCC. NOw there are all over. And 2 seem to be really nice, not only svt's but zx3's as well. Speak up and let us know where you guys are.

This post should be in the SR forum but I wasn't getting any response there.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
temporarily in southern maryland...soon to be back in the sunshine state preferrably southeast coast. Was in Tally for a few yrs during school and will be back for the big game on October 9-12th.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
South Palm Beach here

·
Registered
883 Posts
Canton, Michigan
I'm taking a huge trip to North Carolina next week, maybe I'll see some people on the way there.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I was wondering where everyone in the svt forum is from...I am in Tallahassee FL, I posted a few times in the SR forum trying to find the guys and girls in this area. I got back pretty much noting. Last year (last school year) there was a total of 1 svt in this area. That was CCC. NOw there are all over. And 2 seem to be really nice, not only svt's but zx3's as well. Speak up and let us know where you guys are.

This post should be in the SR forum but I wasn't getting any response there.
Westland, MI here. Sounds like you need to do some fj pimping there

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pacifica, CA, right below san fran, but i'm in sacramento for school, and the focus is still at home, unfortunately.

·
Registered
132 Posts
San Dimas Voortrek, like Bill and Ted!? I luve on Long Island NY for now, moving to TX just outside of Houston in the next few months.

·
Registered
81 Posts
North Alabama... Where it's been 90+ degrees for the past 2 months. Where in Florida is Tall*...? I too intro'd myself to some of the people in SR and for the most part everyone was introductory back. Seems like the bulk of them are either in the Atlanta or TN area.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts