Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the cheepest place to buy the random technology catalytic converter?

·
Registered
473 Posts
i think mcnews as well. maybe blackdiamondracing or newedgeperformance, but mcnews for sure! good luck! just installed mine and love it!

wedge-thanks for the pics for install

·
Registered
384 Posts
McNews is the only one who has it. Bosal is fixen to come out with a high flow cat for our beloved Focus and its going to be cheaper.

·
Registered
473 Posts
bosal may come out with one, but it is still in development from what i understand. also random technology has been doing this for years now, and bosal is just getting into the catalytic converter business so who's to say it will be as high quality? just a thought

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
i think the bosal quality will be just fine....its too early to speculate and isnt the right thing to do unless you've seen something....i think you'll find that bosal will release a product similar to the random tech cat however they will probably price it a little more competitively as they'll need to gain an edge. keep in mind, right now, random tech can charge whatever they want since they are the only company that makes a direct replacement cat for the focus right now....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts