Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find some brakes to replace my SVT rotors. Is the best place to get them the dealership? Focus-Sport wants a crazy 80 bucks for shipping. No auto store places around here care them but the dealer ship. Thanks!

Chris

·
Registered
12,245 Posts
um.

Focus sport does not charge $80 for shipping.

Go through FS.com and put itin your basket.

procede to check out, when it comes time to pick a shipping, you'll see that you get like 12 optiosn to choose from, the cheapest being the FedEx ground for like $10.

lmao

try BATinc as well or Tony D.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
I am trying to find some brakes to replace my SVT rotors. Is the best place to get them the dealership? Focus-Sport wants a crazy 80 bucks for shipping. No auto store places around here care them but the dealer ship. Thanks!

Chris
This is a very common mistake on the FocusSport site.

When you are at the shipping options screen, enter your zip code, and then click "recalculate" below, and many more options will appear.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
try namotorsport.net man its cheaper

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
I have the rotors in stock, Your cost $34.61 each. These are OEM Ford rotors.

I can't quote freight without a zip code but I am quite sure it won't be that high.

I can be reached at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve.

·
Registered
16 Posts
if you want to upgrade may i suggest www.rotora.com i have used them in the past and you can bet i am going back as soon as i can for a set of there rotors for the front and rear, as well as the axxis pads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts