Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i get a FC Headpackage which injectors should I run?? I would be running everything in my signature plus a Pro-mass, cams and cam gears.

In other words, should I mess with the fuel set-up If I decided to go this route??/

[ 09-09-2002: Message edited by: MalibuBlueZx3 ]</p>

·
Registered
397 Posts
the best injectors to get with the head package would probably be a set of 19lb

[ 09-09-2002: Message edited by: baconzx3 ]</p>

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by baconzx3:
the best injectors to get with the head package would probably be a set of 19lb injectors<hr></blockquote>

not.. 3 pounds more for all those mods aint gonna cut it

·
Registered
397 Posts
ctzx3 tried the 24lb injectors with all his mods and that was still too big

[ 09-09-2002: Message edited by: baconzx3 ]</p>

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
go with 24's....

ctzx3 doesn't have a head package to my knowledge and isnt puting out around 160hp (what the FC head package puts out)

get a set of 24's...

seems to be alot of different opinions about what size stock injectors are on our cars cough cough 19's cough cough but you do a search and you can make the decision on what comes stock by yourself cough cough 19's cough cough

awsome your considering getting the headpackage...goodluck

·
Registered
397 Posts
24s are good, but 30lbs are way too big, and not to argue with you but when i put a set of 19lb injectors on my car without calibrating the mass airflow sensor which was set for stock injectors, i got a check engine light saying i was running too rich, i'm not saying you are wrong it is just odd that is i replaced the stock ones with 19lb ones and the 19lbs were putting in more fuel

·
Registered
836 Posts
Your stock injectors should be fine. I'm make 151hp at the wheels and i still peg 12:1 A/F on the dyno. I have stock injectors and MAF.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts