Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a quick search, but couldn't find what I needed. Are there mirrors with the arrow turn signal in them for the Focus? I want a OEM-like fit. I like the clean and stock look.
If not how are the ebay M3's. The search said they were good, how's the fit?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
i have the ebay m3 mirrors, they were a decent fit. i would check into the dtm mirrors those are wonderful. They will be my next mirrors.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I bought some Ebay M3's couple months ago and the fitment like stated above is ok. The mirrors fit and function well, but it's the adapter on the driver side for me which is giving me problems. My next mirrors will be the DTM mirror though,, they do look sweet.

·
Registered
573 Posts
if u can find FK i would suggest them. they fit great and look good too plus u can get racec, m3 or RS look mirrors for them. get bored get another set of irrors only beuase the bracket fits all three. i have race on my car. they still need a lil finishing but there on.

·
Registered
55 Posts
if u can find FK i would suggest them. they fit great and look good too plus u can get racec, m3 or RS look mirrors for them. get bored get another set of irrors only beuase the bracket fits all three. i have race on my car. they still need a lil finishing but there on.
could you show me pics of what that universal mount looks like? I was thinking of getting those from them as well, but im not sure what theyd look like on my car.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
CLICK ME

1 - 7 of 7 Posts