Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

just signed up here so super fresh.

Is it just my friends who all start buying Fiestas? Like really, it seems like everybody goes nuts for them what I can't understand.

If you have them right next to each other http://www.ford.com.au/smallcars isn't it obvious who is the better car?

What do you think?

·
I
13,302 Posts
Welcome!

Personally, I think it's all a matter of opinion and looks. For me the Focus was the right choice because I needed the extra cargo room. If I could have lived with the Fiesta size, I'd have a Fiesta ST instead. I think they're both fantastic looking and performing cars.

·
Registered
317 Posts
If they made a 3 door Fiesta ST in the US, I'd probably have one of those right now

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just traded in my 2011 Fiesta for Focus. I like the Focus, but driving the Fiesta is a hoot! I'll always miss that car. But the Focus is what I needed now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just traded in my 2011 Fiesta for Focus. I like the Focus, but driving the Fiesta is a hoot! I'll always miss that car. But the Focus is what I needed now.

The Fiesta and the Focus had the same Mileage 28-40 ... So with all the extra interior room and the improved Crash ratings... it's a no brainer when it comes to resale value. Right? If you've got the Coin.;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Whoa 520 pound difference? What did they do to the focus to make it weigh so much these days?!
My 07 Focus SE is around that Fiesta ST weight.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I would go Fiesta ST over the Focus St any day. Even a regular fiesta over the Focus too. The 1.6 isnt much more underpowered over the 2.0. Weight savings are the main thing.

·
Registered
93 Posts
The Focus is rated by Ford at ~50hp higher and ~70tq too.

The 520 pound difference will make up for a certain amount of that though I guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts