Ford Focus Forum banner

Which would you buy?

1K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  djwirfel 
#1 ·
If you had to choose between these cat backs which would it be? HKS, Bosal, or Apex'i, and plz give reason for choosing.

#2 ·
HKS, love the tone and performance! My buddy has this on his focus with just a cool flo and cam gears and got 125whp and 124ft lbs tq or very around there! it sounds clean though. I dont like the way it hangs low, but if jon aka fastrax turbo has it with his 3" drop with kit you should be fine.

#8 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Focaltech01:
Did you say that with an HKS exhaust, cool flo intake and cam gears you got 125whp and 124wtq. Could you scan this dyno sheet and post it please, I am curious to see it.<hr></blockquote>

I dynoed at 125whp and 133 ft.lbs. with just Cam gears not tunned, and 99% sure not at TDC, AF/X UDP, ported TB and custom intake. Everything else is STOCK!!

Have Dyno sheet at home!! My car is a monster!

That is after taking the Turbo OFF, maybe it gave it some permanent extra performance! haha

#9 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jays2000ZX3:

I dynoed at 125whp and 133 ft.lbs. with just Cam gears not tunned, and 99% sure not at TDC, AF/X UDP, ported TB and custom intake. Everything else is STOCK!!

Have Dyno sheet at home!! My car is a monster!

That is after taking the Turbo OFF, maybe it gave it some permanent extra performance! haha
<hr></blockquote>

that still cracks me up, it's so weird!!! Maybe you could put the turbo on my car and then just take it off...I could use a few extra free ponies, lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.