Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 432 Posts

· Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in an effort to up my post count some more with non postwhoring sorta and an effort to beat out team lonestar tell me who u are

me
my names craig
i just turned 21 woot!
i work for a ford dealer. i am basicly a porter. i want to become a hot rod guy and have my name to be as famous or more then roush saleen steeda yanko etc. u get the idea. i went to uti for my training www.uticorp.com . i live in the nw burbs of chicago i bought my focus new and i have the mods as listed in my sig. id post a pic of me if i had on at the moment. um lets see what else?... i duno any questions just ask

· Registered
393 Posts
well i guess i dont have quite as an interesting name as "21 male named craig"

matt
25 years old
911 dispatcher for a local pd been doing it for about 3 1/2 years (still deciding if i like it or not)
i am a car whore!
i once had a focus...but now have some other ford
im on focaljet all the time but hardly post....unless its to make fun of carlos

i live in island lake, il (i have only lived there for the last couple of months)....and thats my story

· Registered
730 Posts
jesse, 21 outa ne ohio, bought my car used last march. mbrp catback, bomz cai, steeda short throw, ported throttle body, and just bought some energy suspension motor mounts that ill be putting in soon. id also like to eventually get to wyotech, i just dont have the money to go cuz im helping raise my 4 yr old daughter

· Registered
1,396 Posts
Jason
Indianapolis
ISP Tech support. I hate it.
My car is a yellow gundam. Every engine bolt on for the engine and cams.

nothing else interesting about me.

· Registered
1,206 Posts
I am Scott
25 years old, 6'0 ft 280 lbs
I live in Francis Creek WI (20 mi S of Green Bay)
Automotive tech
Just got my 03 SVTF ZX5 no mods yet (except fog light mod, but that doesnt count)
My fiance drives a 02 ZX3, MBRP cat back, Bomz CAI, Speedhut Blue Flamed Guage face, in the process of changing the rest of the interior lighting to blue (got the lock and window switches done).
I am addicted to chicks butts and I get slapped often.

· Registered
1,331 Posts
Jon Green
21 From Dodgeville wi, but moving to madison once ma's house sells.
I have a 2002 focus zx3 that i spend way to much money on, and sell my parts for way to little to nells
Im a Junior at UW-Platteville.
I am starting a job soon in the accounting office (doing accounting) of the schools newspaper, but for now im unemployed and feelin good. My girlfriend and I just had our 4 year anniversary.
I've started "window shopping" for an engagement ring.

Jon

· Registered
3,326 Posts
Rustin Bodiker
23 yo male from Lima, OH area. I'm married and have been for about 2.5 years. The woman I married is the same girl I started seeing when I was 14!

I have a black 01 SPI. Everything available for it is on it plus some. And then some. And maybe a little more. And it's still slow! Shoulda' waited a year and got an SVT! lol

During the summer, I do irrigation work. During the winter, I package ICE MELT products and fertilizer. I hate my job. Looking for another. In the meantime, I'm going to school for biology, but haven't gotten the core classes. I also only take one or two classes per quarter. Just finished my second quarter of Japanese.

I train in martial arts and have since I was 14. I teach a class 2 days a week in Spencerville, OH--the same po-dunk town I bought a house in. I have a zoo.

So much post to say so little about not much! lol

· Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Steve Bappert
18 yr old .... i am a part-time pimp for the mean streets of pell lake wisconsin, and i am also a full time telemarketer in mchenry, il.... I HATE MY JOB
i hate your job 2. stop doing it
I second that emotion!
last night i got a call on my cell phone
it was a preacher preaching to me about religon

i jsut hung up
i was like wtf

· Registered
14 Posts
Must have got you number off a bathroom wall
Anyway My name is Derek I am an unemployed airline mechanic from Anderson, IN (just NE of Indy) I like anything that makes a whiring noise or plugs into the wall, I also am attracted to shiny objects.
Other than cars, I Spin alot of records (house,breaks,D&B) but i enjoy many genres of music.

· Look under the curve... UNDER THE CURVE!
3,212 Posts
I'm Seth, just turned 21. I'm a college student from Millersburg, OH. My car was delivered to me one year ago last Friday and it now has around 15400 miles on it. Thats all, I think.

· Registered
476 Posts
I'm Kevin , 24

Work full time in office hell, ordering material and parts for building industrial crane and conveyor systems, and I hate it, bores me to tears. Work part time at Buckeye Brewing Co; brewing beer, tending bar and whatever else needs to be done, hehe. That job I love, keeps me sane.

Drive an '03 InfraRed Euro SVT Focus (hence the uber cheesy login name
) basically stock, just a Steeda short shifter, OMP gear knob and OMP stress bar. I'm hoping to turn myself into a track junkie this year, Nelsons Ledges & Mid-Ohio, here I come...just need to hit some drivers schools first

1 - 20 of 432 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.