Ford Focus Forum banner
401 - 420 of 432 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Hi, I'm Mike.
Work for TruGreen of Stevens Point, WI but currently live in Wautoma, WI. Just bought my first house there (near my wifes family)
Used to drive a 01 ZX3. Cammed, and all the boltons. Regretibly sold it a few years ago to buy a 95 Formula Firebird. Had a built 350, tubular panhard bar and rear lower control arms. Then went through a bad cycle of buying and selling cars before finally getting back into the the Focus game.
Currently drive a red 00 ZTS. Has a custom cai, Debadged, tinted taillights and front marker lamps, short shifter, STSuspensions sport springs and am currently working on a side-exit exhaust as well as some rust repair work due to the higher miles(215k).
Picked the car up only a few months ago with a badtimming belt not running. Plans are to pick up a spare engine, and build it as well as finish the suspension and autocross the piss out of her.

Some random Pics

· Registered
52 Posts
My name is Billy 23years old Have a 2000 Se Focus
Live in Akron, Ohio work in Medina Ohio
Work in tire sales and love my fords i own 3

· Registered
5 Posts
I live in Saint Charles, IL full time student studying automotive and welding at Elgin Community College. Bought my first focus in January, 2005 ZX4 SE. Mods AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust, ans OBX Header. Saving up some money for a intake manifold.

· Registered
91 Posts
I'm am Devon I'm from Milwaukee, WI I'm 15 3/4
I'll be turning 16 in September and I'll be driving.
I have a 2004 zx3 with da dtec I'm looking at going
Into the automotive field and currently girlfriend less
I'm told I spend to much time with my car o well.
O well that's about it.

· Registered
1,670 Posts
Names Jay and I have a 2000 sedan SE

· Registered
364 Posts
hi my name is mike otonicar and i live in medina ohio. i am 20 and i am going to school at stark state for automechanics and i am almost done i cant wait to graduate. i have a 07 focus ses zx5 and i have a 2.25 inch magnaflow exhaust and fswerks cool flo race intake and fswerks 93 octane tune and if i sell my turbo kit i will be getting coilovers and rims.

· Registered
1,670 Posts
My names Jay. I'm 39 and live in Huron Ohio for the winter while I study IT network security at Bowling Green Firelands. In the summer I'll return to Kelleys Island Ohio and drive the island taxi again.

I drive a bone stock 2000 SE sedan. Only mods are fog light trick, and added rear dome light from a wagon. Oh, and LEDs in some of my lights.

· Registered
18 Posts
My name is Brent. I'm 21 and I live in English Indiana. I absolutely love cars. Best invention ever. I drive an 07 Zx3 Focus. Its the 2.0 duratec with a catback exhaust, cai, stage 1 clutch. Custom blue painted interior. Blue led lights in side. Blue reverse glow gauges. DrifZ 17in rims. Getting the ford racing black rally rims in a couple weeks! :) I think that's all. Anything else. Just ask.

· Registered
52 Posts
My name is Josh and i just picked up my 01 Focus ZX3 for $800. It isnt perfect but it does have its bonus' and perks. It has an aftermarket LONG rag-top and a GREAT interior. I have already begun making it mine and personal to me! Cant wait to do some go fast mods and repairing the few body repairs that need to be done.

As i purchased it;

My mods;

· Registered
139 Posts
The Mexican RS in winter:

· Registered
47 Posts
My names Lyle I live in Taylor, Mi
I have a 07 ZX5
couple mods flowmaster, CIA, Eibach lowering springs, and rims.
I go to Ferris State University and im studying to become a Welding Engineer.
Love to tinker and wrench on cars any make and model but somthing about the focus I just love!!

· Registered
1 Posts
My name's Matt, I'm 19, I just finished my first year of college. Demotte, Indiana. I've got a 2005 Z4, and I so far haven't modded my car that much. I did a few small cosmetic things (seat covers, tints, wheel cover) and I swapped out the stock head unit with a Sony. But I look forward to doing more to it.

I actually just came in from giving Sylvia (I named it cause she's silver!) a nice wash. She's a beaut.

Matt

401 - 420 of 432 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.