Ford Focus Forum banner
421 - 432 of 432 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Luke here from Sterling, IL. about an hour and half west of Chicago surrounded by corn and beans. Likes include: my svtf, wife, curvy roads, guns, music./ dislikes include: toyota, the IL state government and everything that comes out of it (Obama), speed limits. Mean people suck. i wish there were more focus owners around my area who were into focal jet. :p I would start a local club or something..

· Registered
86 Posts
I'm not sure if I have to join this like a group but here goes anyways,:

Tony
Buffalo grove, IL (Northwest suburbs of Chicago)
28 / male / part time tow truck driver/ full time college student (aas in electronics and computer technology)
Full time car nut!
I'm constantly researching new mods for the focus and for my phone (Galaxy note 2)
I'm on focus fanatics more generally but have had this account alot longer.
I have two foci:
My car 2001 ford focus- stage 2 roush suspension w/ 2inch drop, focus central 2.5 inch stealth catback exhaust, 14 inch steelies (I can't fit much else due to size of rim/tires and offsets Unfortunately), svt intake, blue Ford racing 8mm spark plug wires, 2002 zx2 coil pack ( to use the plug wires) lots of interior mods, blacked out lights all around except grille lights, upgraded to hids in the headlights, short shifter w/ blue billet reverse lock lever, And soon to add an aluminum valve cover that I bought a couple months ago (powder coated blue).

I've been looking for people around my area to get to know and hook up with for cruises and sh*t

· Registered
92 Posts
I'm Ted, 25, i live in Canton, MI.
I have an '06 ZX4 SES. Cool-Flo intake, Trubendz exhaust, FRPP suspension and a Rally spoiler.
G/F has an '02 ZTS, some wheels, nothing too special.
I work at Procat Testing in Wixom, MI. Have been there for about 4 months. Decent job with, mostly, really good people. Not a bad racket.
Before that I was at the Ford Technical Hotline in Allen Park, part of the Interior/Exterior Prior Approval team, for over 2 years. Job was decent, management sucked leh balls.
I'm always driving around the Canton, Plymouth, Northville, Westland areas. If you see me wave and I'll wave back.

· Registered
55 Posts
I'm Brian, 24, Northville, MI
had an '02 ZX3... blew the motor, failed a V6 swap, now own a 1985 Mercedes 300D and a '91 Miata
work at a small software shop in lake orion

· Registered
409 Posts
Names Zach
I live in Duluth, MN
Graduated from the University of Minnesota-Duluth in December of 2012
I'm a Network Administrator for AAR Aircraft Services-Duluth
Love to play with cars in my "spare" time.
I own the only modded MKII Amber Gold focus in existence. At least to the best of my knowledge :)

· Registered
370 Posts
Names Doug
I live in Centerville Ohio
Work For Reynolds and Reynolds (Automotive Dealership Management Software)
Love my kids, my wife, and cars
Drive an 02 Focus SVT to get to work and pick the kids up from daycare. I am removing some of the prevois owners mods, and wanting it to live longer.

· Registered
1 Posts
Matt, 2013 ST, Minneapolis, MN area...

Came from the Mazdaspeed platform with a built Speed 6. Needed some new excitement... so, I chose a focus ST. And yes... the question of "You got a Focus??????" was a bit of the inspiration for the screen name...

Speaking of screen names, does anyone know the screen names of the guys I met up with at the Chanhassen Cars and Coffee this weekend (July 5th)? Never did get your names, but, consensus was that focaljet was the go to forum...

So, there, hi from MN.

· Registered
1,074 Posts
Updated info

I'm Josh H
Currently in Waukesha, wi
I am 27 years old
Run the signage and vehicle graphics department of a small locally owned print shop. I do design, production and installation of everything from small decals to full vehicle wraps and dimensional signage.
I also still do some graphics on the side and have now added apparel and keychains to the things I've already done.

I drive a 05 zx3 (black) with some mods,

421 - 432 of 432 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.