Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I found this in Downtown Fresburg...I have just decided that this town may be okay after all.

And poor me, I may have to see this car every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!!!!!!

·
"Just a Katie"
3,914 Posts
It occurs to me that is a car covered by a red car cover!

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
Whoever he is I hope that he has his handicap placard.

·
LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
2,760 Posts
It occurs to me that is a car covered by a red car cover!
Sounds like someone had their coffee today. Way to be on the ball there Katie

·
"Just a Katie"
3,914 Posts

Its a frickin Monday darlin! LOL
Hey I answered the question, and it wasn't a TOTALLY girly response.... like usual!

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He was not parked in the Disabled parking...he was parked in the no parking zone. There is a difference. Hale, have you talked to him about it?? I talked to an employee today (after cleaning up the mess in my car) and apparently he has owned a 360 Modena, an F40, and an F50. Oh yeah, and he just got rid of his F-150. I wish I had time for a job...I would really like an employee test drive!!!!

Katie, please do some research on the Ferrari Enzo...it is one of the fastest and most expensive production cars in the world. There weren't very many produced. Even I would keep it under a cover (under the cover of New York's/Los Angeles' Finest Officers)

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Lemme guess..... A 1988 Yugo GVX?
I think I see the resemblance...

·
Almost choked on a Girl Scout ...cookie
16,227 Posts
He was not parked in the Disabled parking...he was parked in the no parking zone. There is a difference. Hale, have you talked to him about it?? I talked to an employee today (after cleaning up the mess in my car) and apparently he has owned a 360 Modena, an F40, and an F50. Oh yeah, and he just got rid of his F-150. I wish I had time for a job...I would really like an employee test drive!!!!

Katie, please do some research on the Ferrari Enzo...it is one of the fastest and most expensive production cars in the world. There weren't very many produced. Even I would keep it under a cover (under the cover of New York's/Los Angeles' Finest Officers)
Daddy owns, I don't know how many, cars too... a couple of vipers (vert and coupe) porsches, who knows what else.

My brother was at a local high-end stereo installation place when he brought the enzo in to get a system installed... not sure where the hell everything is supposed to go
This place probably got it all in there though.

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
My brother was at a local high-end stereo installation place when he brought the enzo in to get a system installed... not sure where the hell everything is supposed to go
This place probably got it all in there though.
The owner should be kicked in the balls. Adding weight to that God of a car, or modifying it in any way, shape, or form, for shame.

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
He is in a citable loading zone. See those blue stripes? That's as good as parking in the spot itself.

·
Sexy Captain Sultry
3,231 Posts
He is in a citable loading zone. See those blue stripes? That's as good as parking in the spot itself.
I say we get Uncle Lou to tow the car and we can take turns going Ferris Bueller on it

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
I say we get Uncle Lou to tow the car and we can take turns going Ferris Bueller on it
I'll take sloppy 8th's.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts