Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I will be initiating a group buy for the Rieger Focus front bumper. All the bumpers will be authentic Rieger and made out of ABS plastic. I just need to get an idea of who is interested. Basically, the more people that go on this group buy the cheaper the bumper will be. Over 10 people will be ideal. I plan on doing this for a 2 week period starting next week.

If interested I will need first and last name, email, and a phone number I can contact you at. Please email me at: [email protected] .

I will be able to give more specific details such as price after I get an idea of how many people are interested.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
<font color="blue">depending on price possibly </font>

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Hey guys,

I will be initiating a group buy for the Rieger Focus front bumper. All the bumpers will be authentic Rieger and made out of ABS plastic. I just need to get an idea of who is interested. Basically, the more people that go on this group buy the cheaper the bumper will be. Over 10 people will be ideal. I plan on doing this for a 2 week period starting next week.

If interested I will need first and last name, email, and a phone number I can contact you at. Please email me at: [email protected] .

I will be able to give more specific details such as price after I get an idea of how many people are interested.

Thanks.
Ok, before I look this thread, Make sure that you get Wrcfan's or zx3ford's permission to do this group buy. Ya needs to reword this. If not I will lock this thread, no questions.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I would be interested pending the price...

Also, not to question you, but I thought getting interest in a GB was allowed w/o being approved...

Just asking, like I said, no disrespect.

Rusty

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Personally I would give it more then 2 weeks because this is a pricey peice. I would be VERY interested but also depending on price.

As for putting this up, i believe it is ok to post up a thread to gather interest you just cant start taking orders or put a price out there just yet. Im not positive though I personally dont have time to read the FJ Constitution

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
i sent you my info last week. definately need more than 2 wks to ge the money though.

·
Registered
121 Posts
whats it look like?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm interested. But will it come with turn signals (prefer hella or smoked) and will it come with fogs?

Is it possible to get the whole kit (including euro rear bumper)?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would be interested pending the price...

Also, not to question you, but I thought getting interest in a GB was allowed w/o being approved...

Just asking, like I said, no disrespect.

Rusty
I have emailed WRCFAN about this group buy already and he gave me permission to post to gauge interest. Thank you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The price will be determined depending on number of people that participate in the group buy.
5-10 people the price will be approx. 460 plus shipping. 10 and up will be 435 plus shipping.

I can also get the fogs in blue or white (these prices are based of the number of bumpers bought) :
5-10 - blue 60 , white 50
10 and up - blue 55, white 47

The blinkers:
5-10 50, and 10 and above 45.

I can also get the side skirts, rear, and euro rear. No pricing is available yet, but these will not be at a group buy price, because not enough interest in these parts.

Thank you.

·
Registered
536 Posts
i would most definitly be interested in a reiger group buy... but its gonna take me MUCH more than two weeks to come up with the money...way more time than that...i have wanted a reiger since i layed eyes on it ... but its soo expensive

-_-justin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i would most definitly be interested in a reiger group buy... but its gonna take me MUCH more than two weeks to come up with the money...way more time than that...i have wanted a reiger since i layed eyes on it ... but its soo expensive

-_-justin
I will see what I can do about the 2 weeks. The thing is that I need to have all the final orders by that 2 weeks because it takes about 2 weeks to receive from Germany. What I can do is take a down payment for the bumper and/or only charge the credit card when the bumper will be shipped. This should give a better time frame for everyone.

·
Registered
375 Posts
SWEET! I just emailed Indy last week about this same bumper. I was gonna order it as soon as he gets back from holiday, so count me in on this!

One thing though...I'd like the one without the turn signals. I know it's available, can you get it for the group buy?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Anything new on this?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts