Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this online , when I was looking to see if my car popped up on any webpages , and jezzzzz this thing blew me away

Is this guy on the Jet? Where is he located?(just curious)

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
well, the pic looks really familiar, i wanna say Germany or UK, not sure though. is that a Max Power graphic on his rear apron? that might be a clue, i dunno how many people in the U.S. read Max Power enough to put a decal on their car with such prominence

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
well, the pic looks really familiar, i wanna say Germany or UK, not sure though. is that a Max Power graphic on his rear apron? that might be a clue, i dunno how many people in the U.S. read Max Power enough to put a decal on their car with such prominence
yeah, it's definitely european. the Max Power plate is most likely just p-shopped on from the photoshoot because he has a regular euro plate in the bottom pic. the euro-race style is almost worse than the us-rice sometimes. not my taste at all.

Nate

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
lol yeah. i bought a Max Power once and i thought i had seen enough gaudiness from U.S. sport compacts, but the ones in MP take the cake alright.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Thank god i haven't eatin' today.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
It looks to me like the drivers side is on the left. Which means its probably not UK, at least. Dunno about anything else except its ubernasty.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Other than the chrome rims, I like it.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
U-G-L-Y You ain't got no alibi...

hey check me out... I've got one exhaust pipe per cylinder!!! I'm sooooooooooo cool... NOT!

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. in this case its a two bagger. once again, style (? should that word even be used) over substance. if it does not make it corner better, stop better or make it faster it is just a pose. and extra weight. geez, in this case reminds me of any acne faced kid who thinks a big audio replaces a personality. get a life. maybe someday he will. until then it is just butt ugly.

·
Registered
849 Posts
it's interesting thats why it's a show car. it's not U-G-L-Y it's F-G-L-Y.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I like the [censored] he shaved off the car like on the hatchback, but the color is ugly and the only thing missing is the z3 fenders and he takes the trophy for domestic rice. I wonder what the exhaust sounds like, probly like a 3,000 pound bumble bee.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good for a show car, but I wouldn't want to drive that anywhere except on new pavement. One little bump and SCRAPE!

I like everything except the color and rear wing. A little S2 wing would be better.

·
Registered
364 Posts
dont think he will be scraping i am pretty positive that it is on bags. and there are an awful lot of haters around here
i mean yeah its not my cup of tea but im sure it does well at shows so it fulfils its purpose quite well. Love all the shaving too but color is OK at best in my opinion

·
Registered
744 Posts
definitely a euro. for a show car, its very nice and clean.
at least they didnt use elmers glue and carbon plywood for the bodykit!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
its a very nicely done car for a shower car.. and if thats what it was ment for then i promise he wins trophies. When will yall understand. A show car doesnt win shows for being clean. It wins shows for standing out, drawing attention, getting a hype going about it. When someone comes up to you and asks "hey did you see that car?" thats the kind of car that is going to win a shower. Not a nicely done race car, or a nicely done auto-x car.

Brent

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
just my .02, but i opinionate all over the place in my comparative lit and art history classes...I don't see why I can't here without being called a hater. The car is just genuinely unattractive. Yes it does stand out, but so does chris bangle's 7 series...that doesn't make it good.

Criticism of a car that isn't aesthetically pleasing isn't hating, it's simple opinion. This car doesn't look good...ignoring the fact that it's not functional, etc. etc. etc. It just doesn't please the eye.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Hey i like the new 7! (we are talking of the new BMW 7, right?)

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
Hey i like the new 7! (we are talking of the new BMW 7, right?)
me too. and the new 6 is the hot sexy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts