Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ugly??? I think it looks great - certainly the most adventurously styled large SUV yet.

Ed

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. Ford:
The French?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Aw yeeeeeeeeah nephew!!!

·
Look under the curve... UNDER THE CURVE!
3,134 Posts
Ugly! And a rather impractical rear door handle to boot. Its fine to have one like that on a sports car, since they're so low, but that ones like 4 feet off the ground. The kids won't like that one.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'll even up the ante. What about the 2004 Maxima? I really liked the previous body style, but this one hasn't grown on my yet. Look at that rear bumper ledge - like it's a truck or something . . . Sure, 265 HP is very nice and the 6 speed manual would rock, but it needs a paper bag over its face to truly love it!

The profile isn't that bad, but the front and rear shots turn me off. My has Nissan taken the beauty out of that car?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
The Nissans are ugly, but the interiors on them are quite nice.

That Maxima with the saddle leather is so nice.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Nissan little confused on the SUV. Maybe it is a mis print and should be SUX. I know a murano met quest late night in bar and well........ that's what you get. lol

well at least the color is sharp

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Has Nissan started hiring blind designers?

It's weird how Nissan's design has gone south so fast, while in the same time, Mazda has done the exact opposite.

Conspiracy?!

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Originally posted by MachFive:
Has Nissan started hiring blind designers?

It's weird how Nissan's design has gone south so fast, while in the same time, Mazda has done the exact opposite.

Conspiracy?!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">indeeeeeed

1 - 20 of 29 Posts