Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Why would he stipe a focus. I think it would look weird with stripes.

Does that rear bumper look weird to the rest of you? It looks like those points or whatver that stick out on the side of that plastic thing are gone. And the plastic thing along with the front lip have both been painted.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
its all painted no black just the grill

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Why would he stipe a focus. I think it would look weird with stripes.
it helps to spell correctly when your trying to make fun of someone else's spelling

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Nobody else sees what Im talking about? Look here-

See how those two points stick out on both sides of the bumper, they dont appear to be on the bumper for sale.

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
Low res picture, coupled with the fact that the color red doesn't compress well in the .JPG file format will make for that sort of problem. Most likely the auction and the parts are legit - everything else looks right.

If you lost this auction, then I can only say that you weren't bidding to win, you were bidding to get an awesome deal. Always bid to win, then you'll be the winner.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Low res picture, coupled with the fact that the color red doesn't compress well in the .JPG file format will make for that sort of problem. Most likely the auction and the parts are legit - everything else looks right.

If you lost this auction, then I can only say that you weren't bidding to win, you were bidding to get an awesome deal. Always bid to win, then you'll be the winner.

>8^)
ER
Yeah, Next time, try www.auctionsniper.com The first three are free. All you have to do is set you maximum amount that you are willing to pay and it will automatcally place the lowest bid possible for you up to your set amount. You can "snipe" the auction 1-7 seconds before it ends.
The one time I used it, it didnt work only cause it ended up going for more than I wanted to pay.

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
You don't need a fancy program - just sit on the auction with your highest bid ready and look at a watch with a second hand while you refresh another screen with the auction page open. You'll either get outbid, or you will win. No need for games, and then no need for a "Who stole it?" thread either.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
I got a GB of PC 2700 RAM today for $25.00 AFTER shipping.

and I sniped it manually.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
You don't need a fancy program - just sit on the auction with your highest bid ready and look at a watch with a second hand while you refresh another screen with the auction page open. You'll either get outbid, or you will win. No need for games, and then no need for a "Who stole it?" thread either.

>8^)
ER
You dont have to use it, but if there is something out there you really want, it doesnt hurt.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

>8^)
ER
I found the auction w/ in its closing seconds, so I didn't get a chance to bid... otherwise the thread title would have been "Look what I stole."

·
Registered
677 Posts
I had contacted this guy the first day it was open. Hoping to get him to part out the kit and sell me the bumper, since i damaged mine. He wouldnt unless no one bid on it. Some one did in the last few minutes. Anybody got an SVT Rear bumper in red to sell me?!?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts