Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this car out..It looks like a Geo Metro with 18 (17?) inch rims on it...They owner says it's a Ford Ka, non-exsistent in the USA.

Only $6,000!

·
I'll Buy YOUR car for $10,000!!!
3,602 Posts
i have seen a couple of Ka's in houston
have driven several when i was in germany, very cheap rental car (110 a week, unlimited miles..err km's)...and like 80 MPG
they can actually hit 100 mph (approx 170 kph) but only on a downhill...and since it was the autobahn, no street racing type flames...

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
there is a Ka that lives right around the corner from my house in greenwood IN of all places.

Jason

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
uhhh pardon my ignorance but how do people in the USA get to own and drive Ford Ka's like they just picked it up at the Ford dealer???

·
Registered
751 Posts
uhhh pardon my ignorance but how do people in the USA get to own and drive Ford Ka's like they just picked it up at the Ford dealer???
Well that one is in registered in Mexico, but you can import one and convert it just like any other car.

·
Registered
143 Posts
ive seen 2 or 3 of them driving around town and they all have mexican plates. ive also seen a couple of Modeno's. im not a fan of the Ka, i think it looks like a modernized chevy metro.
but the Modeno is very nice indeed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts