1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I call scam!

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
I'm a sex instructor. First lesson is free. Contact me if you're interested.

It's a scam people!

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
this show has not aired in the 2 years that this website has been going on... isn't there something illegal about this, how is it still going on?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Scam or race school?
After reading some other pages of their website it sounds like the brochure for the Bondurant Driving school, but with the added hook of a TV appearence and the purse

Check out this quote from the FAQ

Q: How can you afford to have such a high purse in a sport that, for the most part, has not had large scale commercial / television viewer acceptance in the United States?

A: This is a television show NOT a rally event. Our purse is equal to or less than many television game shows. Even though Rally Racer™ is NOT a game show but an elaborate motorsport fantasy, it was decided to have a winning purse (prize) to stay as close to actual auto racing as possible

boldface added for my emphasis.

[ 05-13-2003, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: jonny5 ]

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Still a scam. Find me one person who has any seat time in this guise.

Actually.. this really pisses me off. I'm about to call my lawyer and bring class action against these mo-fos just so that the unsuspecting people get their money back.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Originally posted by SaTaNcLaUz:
i doubt it would still be around if it was a scam

besides, my bank account is ok
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Why do think that? If people are sending him money, of course its gonna stick around?

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Its a total scam...

As a guy whos worked in and around the entertainment industry for his entire life... any television show, record company or modeling agency that wants you to pay them to get a shot at being the next big thing, is not worth it!

Contestants on American Idol don't pay to tryout there, do they?

Stay away! Stay far far away!

·
Registered
52 Posts
its a cool site, but that "processing" fee sounds pretty fishy. and what channel is this show supposed to aire on? we can't even get WRC or SCCA ProRally on a network other than Speed.

if you live in california, for about the same dough, you can go rallycrossing. all you need is a car that runs and a helmet. check out www.californiarallyseries.com. they've got a schedule of events as well a good 1-day rally school.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm sure it's a scam but I'm sure that they've probably covered all of their legal bases just so no one can touch them if someone actually does try to sue them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts