Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thats almost exactly how i was gonna have my car painted, and then i saw that pic =( (Not same base color but the graphics)

·
Registered
641 Posts
That's racerx car, it has go and show, WW lip and JRSC, what a great combo

One of the best I should say

=dRe=

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im doing saleen stage 3 and fc ram air hood. But that design is pretty damn close to what i was gonna paint on my car.

Wondering where he lives. I dont wanna paint my car close to that design and he lives 20 mins from me

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
he's in indiana or illinois or something.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
lives in IL. I think that is a vinyl graphic from modernimage.net. Red Flash has it on his car also. Racerx's car looks better in person. I haven't seen it in above freezing temps yet though.

Jason

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, i thought he had it custom designed. I took a picture of my focus, and used paint shop and designed something about 95% similiar.

Im not making mine that light of a blue. I think im gonna keep the midnight blue, and get some aluminum prismatic (spray little balls of paint into wet paint so it looks almost like glitter).

Then go with a White and race silver for the stripes.

Im gettin the entire car painted for 500 bucks. Its nice knowing a guy who is a VP of a major car club =)

I guess its cool to use the design then??

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
Dude, no worries, all of Modern Image's graphics have been copied, over and over and over again. A lot of the early paint jobs I designed have been replicated multiple times as well. Sheesh, Robert's had his whole CARS replicated before. As long as he's the first one to do it, he doesn't care. I think it's flattering when someone copies my designs--imitiation is the best form of flattery....

·
Registered
393 Posts
he lives in IL.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
RacerX has a beautiful car.

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
Ask him how much he paid for it.

Negative...he has been banned from posting that price on here for LIFE!!

sigh...i wish I coulda bought it!!

eleven five

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, i dont like to bite off other people. And mine is similiar.

Some people get pissed off if you paint your car even remotely close to the same.

Thnx Kris.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts