1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found this pic over at momsbox

i just wanna know the story behind it

-chris

edit; on second thought, that has to be photoshopped, i cant see a freaking HORSE going thru a car

[ 05-18-2003, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: zx3chris ]

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Repost of a repost...
Search for the whole story. It is real.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
This has been posted twice man.
There was a nast argument started too about whether or not is was photochopped. It is not photochopped. Its real. I think it happened in Germany. Pretty bazar. L8er Jon

·
Registered
33 Posts
HAHA sure sure buddy, where's the blood? where's the guts? it's photochopped! next time person should put some red marks to make it a bit more realistic =)

Originally posted by SaxManZX3:
There was a nast argument started too about whether or not is was photochopped. It is not photochopped. Its real. I think it happened in Germany. Pretty bazar. L8er Jon
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Originally posted by s-h-o-g-u-n:
HAHA sure sure buddy, where's the blood? where's the guts? it's photochopped! next time person should put some red marks to make it a bit more realistic =)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by SaxManZX3:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
23.04.03 with a spectacular traffic accident in Middle Franconian living/Forchheim, a horse was hurled by the windshield of a vehicle. Four horses had broken out in the Dienmstag evening. A Haflinger was rammed by the passenger car and landed on the passenger seat. The 26 year old drivers remained intact except a shock, the animal was killed. Photo: Klaus Ponner, dpa
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Way to go, noob.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by SaxManZX3:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">why does there have to be blood/guts to be real? if he hit it with enough force to put it that far into the car the blood/guts would be on the inside. think about it, when you are injured you don't always automatically start bleeding. by the time the horse started bleeding it would be inside the car, hence no blood on the outside.

foolish noob.

Nate

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.