Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who\'s going to NATS?

Any Jetters going to Topeka for the Nationals?

What class?

Let's meet up!

SM runs thurs./fri.
HS runs tues./wed.
GS runs thurs./fri.
DSP runs tues./wed.
FSP runs thurs./fri.
STS runs tues./wed.

So far:

schnack/applejack
carlfreddy?
Omni?

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Re: Who\'s going to NATS?

Wish I had the time. I'd sure like to see a Focus put a respectable showing in STS; probably can't trophy with one, but maybe break into top 20...

·
Registered
144 Posts

I'm going but the Focus isn't ready (thanks Koni) so I'm forced to drive a MINI. As new as I am to fwd, it should be a great learning experience.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts

Unless Lorin gets a MINI ride...HS upset prediction: Pat Washburn driving Jim Harn's new 2005 MINI. You heard it here first.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts

KEWL! That is about the most fun that you can have (with your clothes on, of course
). Lemme know if you need any pointers.

I miss this!!!

·
Registered
8,101 Posts

My typical goal system will apply, emphasis on goal #1.
Goal #1: Finish?

·
Registered
6,179 Posts

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts

Alright, maybe I need to add a fifth goal to my system: Show up!

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts

w00t Lorin! RWD for teh win. It's fully prepped I take it? Does it have a chance against the M3's?

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts

I would love to go to nats just to watch as I am NOWHERE EVEN CLOSE to good enough to participate, unless you want to see a sure fire last place finisher in STS.

Problem is that every year my company holds its Manager's conference in Dallas THE SAME WEEK of Nationals! I'll never be able to go if I stay with this company!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

I would love to go to nats just to watch as I am NOWHERE EVEN CLOSE to good enough to participate, unless you want to see a sure fire last place finisher in STS.
I was told by some seasoned nationals Vets that, if you ever plan on going, you should go at least one time just to get the feel of the event. Before you're serious about it. Somebody has to finish in last place and there's no dishonor in going there and running.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts

w00t Lorin! RWD for teh win. It's fully prepped I take it? Does it have a chance against the M3's?
The M3 is pretty dead in B-stock.

With the S2000 gone, the Porsche 968, RX-8, and 350Z look to be the killers.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts