Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't owned a Focus for one year and three months. A few friends were wondering why I still come here.

Bascially, it comes down to this: This is one of the best automotive forums on the Internet that I've found and I belong to an embarrassing amount! I can generally come here, post stuff about all kinds of cars and not get replys like, " Who gives a [censored]?" like many people get on other boards. Also, the people here are friendly, the content is stimulating, and we have one of the best off-topic areas around. Hell, I even considered putting a Focaljet sticker on my Honda
! FJ is almost like family!

I'd assume that people w/o Foci stay here for the same reasons.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
focaljet is the reason i am alive.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
My Focus drowned Nov 01. But I am still here daily. Jet is part of my daily routine.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I love this place. I havent had my Focus since February, and I visit this site daily. Like you stated the other forum i visit would rather flame you for asking question that has been asked a "milliojn" times, rather than just answering you!

Plus ive made some friends here too.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I am about to Buy a 91 Civic Hatch with a LS/Vtec B18 that runs high 13's in the 1/4 mile and I will still be here..

wanna know why??

Friends. Also the fact that I have been here for almost 3 years and I cant let it go..

·
Registered
744 Posts
I am about to Buy a 91 Civic Hatch with a LS/Vtec

my buddy runs this in his '95 hatch, bastid is a screamer, he's repainting the car and adding more goodies...

i have to say, u'll get 'trolling' on any board, even if u drive the same make/model etc, but w/fj most of the time is nonexistent or not as bad.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Force of habit keeps me coming back.

Seriously though I have made some good friends in person and online here. Even though I don't own a Focus I still own a car and alot of basic theories still apply. And having owned a Focus for 2 years and doing lots of mods to it I can offer help to people who need it.

Other than that off-top and VR Motorsports.

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
I have poured alot of time and devotion to this site to just leave.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I find the site humorous, so I occasionally come around and try to help ****** get a free antenna.

·
Registered
729 Posts
we arent like a family,,,we ARE a family

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

[censored], i don't think i'm related to any one here and I don't have a focus...

I would love to see the [censored] of a family tree the jet has...

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts

[censored], i don't think i'm related to any one here and I don't have a focus...

Would Wrcfan and mom be at the top???

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

I thought maybe you and ron would be?

·
Registered
729 Posts

I thought maybe you and ron would be?
flame all u want,,,i was just sayin.........

1 - 20 of 36 Posts