Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Road Rage at its finest today!!

On my way home today this white Ram FLIES by me...and I am doing like 65mph. He then slams his brakes and brings it down to about 55mph right in front of me. So since I am moving faster I switch lanes to the left. As I get right at his truck bed HE SWERVES INTO MY LANE....UNPROVOKED. My natural reaction is just a jab at the brakes and then gas it and go around the other side(benefits of nice suspension and sticky tires). As I go around the other side...he swerves to hit me again, but I was already accelerating and before we got to the curb I was in front of him. He then tails me and is talking to me in his window and I can see him flicking me off and yelling at me. I dunno at this point...he backs off a lil bit...and another car gets in between us now that we are on a two lane road. I can see him wanting to pass the car behind me and he is yelling and flicking me off and junk. So I pick up my cell and call the cops...while dialing I hold my phone out the window..letting him know. But he continues. I gave the lady his plates and description and she said a constable is on the way to where we are headed. Then he just ducks into a neighborhood and waits for 30sec then comes back out. I see him after I turn off on the highway to my house...and he went straight.

One of these days...its gonna last so long that the police will see what is happening. This is the 4th time this has happened in my focus.

Its too bad too...we were coming up to some twisty roads...lowered focus running from a dodge ram in the twisties!! lol!!

Thanks for letting me talk!!
Gabe

·
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if its the 4th time happening maybe it has to to with your driving style...you may just not be realizing you are doing something to piss people off
Well...I tried to justify that....but....

I had just pulled out of my jobs parking lot onto a street with traffic at least 1/4mile away and immediately WOT to the speed limit.

Nobody even close to me...AND...I stayed in that same lane till this event occured.

Only one time can I really explain..and that was becuz I did not see this truck behind me coming up real fast and we both changed lanes at the same time to the same lane.

The other two...unprovoked.

·
Registered
723 Posts
do you have a large banner on your car that reads "ALL ******** ARE INBREEDERS!"?

·
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do you have a large banner on your car that reads "ALL ******** ARE INBREDERS!"?
AH...so thats what it is...thanks mang!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts