Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how much you guys paid for your window tinting? I have a ZX3 (SVT) and I think I got ripped off. I paid $175 for all 5 windows, 35% up front and 15% in the back. What did you pay for your tinting?

·
Registered
121 Posts
i paid 130 for mine and that was just 3 windows

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I paid $220 for 20% tint all the way around and a 20% tint "eyebrow" on the windshield. I know they charge more at Ziebart (which is where I went) to do 20%, so the price you paid sounds in line with what I have seen. As long as you got a lifetime warranty that is.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I paid $175 as well.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I really don't think you got ripped,
does it look good, did they do a good job,
if so, thats pretty much the going price, give or take
a few.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
can you show what the diff levels look like? from out side looking in and inside looking out if you got em!

thanks

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I paid $130 for both fronts and everything in the rear.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
paid 160 for mine (3 windows.) good tint shops will take those small triangle windows out of your car and do them. 175 is a darn good price for all those windows if it looks good and they did it right.

Jon

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
20% Premium Llumar tint all the way around for $90

·
I have a golden finger
1,834 Posts
150 for the rear 3 is average price....plus, you figure since you live in CA, and you got the front 2 tinted, the police may pull you over, and you're gonna have to have the windows scraped, and you may have to have the tint reapplied

but then again, who am i to talk? i plan on getting all 6 windows tinted...the rear 3 are gonig to be 5%, the front two will be 15% and the windshield will be 45% (one step below clear) with a 5% eyebrow

1 - 19 of 19 Posts