Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 368 Posts

· Registered
1,518 Posts

· Registered
1,518 Posts
lots of convo over on FF, i aint been on here in a minute but looks like the zetec forum i was on all the time is practically dead now, its a shame too, so much good info and good peeps there who gave me tons of input on my car and engine :(
Like i said, all the Wis people chat it up on FF. The Zetec forum has been taken over buy a bunch of uneducated people that ask the same question every other week. Its sad, but good old FJ awesomeness is still in here, you just got to sift though the **** first.

· Registered
1,518 Posts
Hey now.. no need to bash FF. I luz FF. Plus, people don't hack FF every day. Lolz.
Me? I wasnt bashing FF. I was just saying that everbody from WI is on FF. I really dont care what forum we talk on. :lol:

Also I was talking about the zetec forum on here, bunch a newbs.:banana:

· Registered
2,883 Posts
Im just not a fan of focus fantics, gives off an immature vibe everytime I go on there... I dont go on the forums for off-topic, and all that other crap, so Id much rather come to FJ where you can get helpful advice and criticism...

· Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Word. Everytime I come here, I tend to see people acting like douchebags.. which is why I stay over on FF mainly.

Like, people who don't have turbo'd, supercharged, slammed cars seem to get no love. Just from what I've seen.

· Registered
1,518 Posts
Im just not a fan of focus fantics, gives off an immature vibe everytime I go on there... I dont go on the forums for off-topic, and all that other crap, so Id much rather come to FJ where you can get helpful advice and criticism...

Word. Everytime I come here, I tend to see people acting like douchebags.. which is why I stay over on FF mainly.

Like, people who don't have turbo'd, supercharged, slammed cars seem to get no love. Just from what I've seen.
Yea, i guess to each there own. I guess im use to the sillyness over here sence this is where i started and i guess FF annoys me with there brand of silly. But, the WI thread seems to lack that annoyingness. So, we cool. :thumbup:

· Registered
2,502 Posts
cools another thread for me to vent my rage at how long highway 41s re build is taking. oh and thanks to the traffic backup stoppingthe hr chick at my job from making it on time, i got to keep my holiday pay. (WOOT)

1 - 20 of 368 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.