Ford Focus Forum banner
321 - 340 of 368 Posts

· Registered
136 Posts
In two weeks on the tibby I'm doing a full timing belt kit, water pump, serpentine, painting my valve covers, intake manifold, replacing all those gaskets, ngk spark plugs, ngk wires, axle seal, welding in a new flex pipe, installing a catback. My brand new rims (xxr 530, 17x8.25 et 35 flat black) will be here this weekend, so I might get the summer tires put on those soon, but they won't go on the car till early April when I get my raceland coilovers ordered and put on. Gonna get low this summer:)

· Registered
136 Posts
so i ended up not having to roll the rear fenders at all, but the fronts are giving me all sorts of trouble....
my toe angle is insane and i made the outer half of my front tires bald in two days flat....
Lowlife issues...
thanks hyundai.

· Registered
136 Posts
Well... I'M BACK! Just traded a janky old bmw for a silver 01 zx3 mtx with 170xxx miles... It's in pretty decent shape, only main concern is that it crunches going into 3rd gear. Prolly just a syncro, ill swap in a different tranny over the winter. My plan is to keep it mostly stock over the winter, and in spring, get some cheap coils and slam the crap out of it:)

321 - 340 of 368 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.