Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want to drop your car for looks like have it low...watch out...i have sportline springs and a wings west bigmouth kit on my car...
it looks good..my sides skirts sit low like 2 inches off the ground

but it sucks because any time you need to get your car worked on like for normal things (brakes/oil change/serviced) almost all shops will tell you no because how my car sits i cant get a lift under my car
before i had the kit on it was no big deal but with the kit on...lots of shops tell me they wont touch it
i didnt really think about it before i lowered my car but if i could go back i would have not dropped it this low.
I am saving up for air ride so i can raise my car up to get it on lifts whenever needed

i just wanted to give this advice to people who might no be aware of this

·
Registered
921 Posts
True True...

Even now that the kit is off I still have problems with car washes and oil change shops. Even getting my tires rotated is difficult because they have to use the low-pro jacks...

but the look is oh so sweet

·
Registered
921 Posts
That set up is
Stock springs cut 2 1/2 coils (2.75")
215/40/17 tires
17x7 wheels

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
jRock, what brand of wheels do you have? I've been looking for wheels for my Focus, and your look sweet.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Enkei CDR9, 17x7, they are a slightly older model so they should be cheaper now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts