Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else watch this on Speed last night??
Great race between Petter and Loeb, but Markko's disqualifaction was BS.

PS: Colin going to NASCAR, isn't that one of the signs for the end of the world???

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its not like he hasn't sold out before.
True, I'm certainly not a fan of his, but NASCAR?! Well given his performance of late maybe all he can handle is going left. Wonder if he'll need a co-driver for that...

Actually he'll have to have one so he has someone to blame when he screws up.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Yah the DQ was crap... I could see a time penalty... but he was lookin good for a podium position....

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Yah the DQ was crap... I could see a time penalty... but he was lookin good for a podium position....
yea that was a load
the sactioning body for this series must be run by 5 year olds, ive heard stories of drivers balancing cars on three wheels back to service with no penalty (other than the whole three wheel thing
)

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would have been a great fight for third, but noooo they have a rock holding in the spare tire lets DQ them!!! Lately the FIA has been acting stupid. The stupid rules keep getting stupider too.

I was glad to see Petter win though. I think Loeb maybe able to take the championship from Burnsie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts