Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

please change this car to competion orange and black
the white to orange and the red to black. and keep all the logos please. i will try to get get a pic of the comp orange focus.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just finished a rendition of it that I like a lot, and I hope you like it too. It is a bit on the wild side of things, but hey...

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is just amazing. only thing is.... i wanted to see it the other way around. and the decals like the stripes on the side. i cant change the color of thoes. i am planing to paint it like a described. your color scheem is bad ass but i want more orange so it is more vissible
thank

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh, one more thing. the colors behind the head light. can you leave thoes red? or just leave them out? the decal is red so i cant change that

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn your pic got me screwed up
i am taping the body and i taped the roof and hatch the way i want but i taped the side the way you have it.
i have to paint black first so i have to tape the orange

·
Registered
71 Posts
ggez he did u the favor and ur still crying about it. You should be happy he done it for you. You should say thanks instead of complaining about it. Plus he took him a good while to finish this.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I don't think he is complaining. He is just merely stating his mistake that he made. Good job on the chop though. I tried it and couldn't get the colors bright enough. Plus the decals are hard as hell.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the work is great. i am not complaining just stateing things. i got one more coat of orange to do on the car and then i can decal it. this crap is a P I T A. espescialy the window decales cause they stick other decales in the center. so i gota cut thoes out and by the time i am done it is all flimsy

·
Registered
106 Posts
ok, kool. Post a pic of the shell when you are finished, yeah? I can show you my micro 1/18 skyline shell and you will [censored] your pants.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
holy for shizzel. is that a stary night pattern on the blue? thats crazy

pics up in just a bit

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have an HPI nitro rally rs4 and Im tyring to find a WRC RS body in a 300mm wheelbase...I have the EVO 6 body now.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yeah it is a night sky on the back of the car, with stars. I thought it looked sick when he was done. I nearly [censored] my pants!

Damn, your chassis is scratched to all hell!!

I am running a CF upper and lower chassis, it is rather resistant to scratches, which is good.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Are you running that Micro on an oval? What's up with the battery placement?
The battery placement was something I was screwing with just to see what would work. I didn't like the way it handled, so I ditched the design.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i wonder if this topic should be moved now?
any ways i cut a vent hole in the windsheild and in the side window. the car seams realy slow and non resposive. but it smokes a lot less with the body on. so i am thinking its hotter inside the car now so less response and the hot air is giving a less dense charge so its... um richer that does not make sense. im dont know. i cut a bigger hole in the front. we will see tomorow how it acts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I think you should have made the roof vent, into a real scoop and cut out for the hood vents, but thats just me. I also think it would have been sweet for you to cut out the bottom potion of the windsheild to provide proper ventilation, while cutting a similar hole in the rear window to provide for proper air flow.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Wow, your RC cars are so freakin clean!? My chasis is actually 80% carved down silver now instead of purple

I have a whole bunch of shells ranging from the Focus wrc to a Volvo Semi

I have a few pics of my Focus with a carbon fiber hood and hood vents...lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts