Ford Focus Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Also asking for WRC suspension is like asking for a tool. What kind? what for? what length?. WRC suspension varries GREATLY between tarmac and gravel rallies.

Being a subaru guy, I know the Subaru Impreza WRC's suspension is something like $40,000 per set for tarmac goodies. I am guessing the foci is not much different.

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
The H&R and Bilstein coilovers are inverted struts. I have Bilsteins. Not *quite* that beefy, but pretty good.

Ok, you can't see the shafts in this pic, but you get the point:

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
[img=http://fosho.org/images/dg2.jpg]
Ugliest. Focus. Ever.

THIS is from a Focus:

Edit: But not the Focus.
Is this from a Focus? This is the first WRC Focus I have seen with a 4-108 bolt pattern instead of the 5 bolt or the 4-120 bold pattern. Well maybe it is a 120mm bolt pattern.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
The H&R and Bilstein coilovers are inverted struts. I have Bilsteins. Not *quite* that beefy, but pretty good.

Ok, you can't see the shafts in this pic, but you get the point:

Wow you Bilsteins look just like my H&R's go figure.

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Yes, very similar, but not quite the same. My understanding is Bilstein builds the dampers for H&R, but I don't think they put any Bilstein magic inside.

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
this from a Focus? This is the first WRC Focus I have seen with a 4-108 bolt pattern instead of the 5 bolt or the 4-120 bold pattern. Well maybe it is a 120mm bolt pattern.
The pic I had was from a Focus, but I found out it wasn't the WRC Focus. It was a privateer.

Edit: And I'm not sure if it was running in the WRC or simply a large regional series.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts