Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, it's true. We will finally be able to watch WRC coverage in the US! This is the best news I have had in months! :D

October 4th
Comcast CH. 412
8pm

Who wants to have a WRC party? WRC + HD = great night! :rock:

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Damn that's a Sunday....I work all day on Sunday. If a few people are gonna show up I'd be game :D

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We could do it at my house or we can hit up someones house who is a bit more central. I kinda live out of the way.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay. Starting the list of people attending for sure.
1) Aaron
2) Armanda

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Well I don't really have a house to offer, but if I did I'd be out of the way too :lol:

I'll have to see as it gets closer as to whether or not I'll make it...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you make it we can have another photoshoot. =) And I can get my buffer back. Haha.

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
haha

If it turns out I can come, I'll be able to be to your place around 5....so we could go out and do a nice photoshoot before the racing action starts :D

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm only off on Fri & Sat for my new work Schedule. No more Sunday meets. :(

But I am getting a$$ loads of overtime because of my new schedule :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good to hear you are getting overtime but a bummer you can't make it.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha

If it turns out I can come, I'll be able to be to your place around 5....so we could go out and do a nice photoshoot before the racing action starts :D
I understand if it's a crazy day you aren't going to want to drive 30 minutes but the racing doesn't start till 8 so we can go out and snap a few pics before it goes down. =)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My avatar is the RS that you will see tearing through the woods at 95MPH. My face will hurt after smiling for 2 hours. =)

·
Go ahead - ask me how Chalz' huge, bulging, fearle
3,240 Posts
Hmmm well I have a brand new 46" Samsung LED/LCD flat screen with digital cable through an HDMI. Dunno what channel 412 is but I'm sure I've got it. If I'm going to be in town we could probably do it at my place.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm sure you have bit more room than my 800 square foot apartment too. How soon are you going to know your schedule?

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
As of right now, I'm able to go :D but :( at the same time

I got "let go" tonight because the cheap ass motherfuking Turkish ass hole that is my boss decided he doesn't want to pay me what he has been paying me....which even wasn't enough for all the extra work I do around that place. And of course he waited until I scrubbed every surface in the kitchen area, swept and mopped the whole store, and cleaned every inch (inside and out) of the oven to tell me. ****ing ******* :rant:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts