Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as some of you know i wrecked my car....pretty badly too. i know im going to need a new front bumper and fenders as well as a rear bumper and some suspension work. any suggestions on what to get. im going for a darker, meaner look. any advice will be good. im looking at 3-4 grand to get it fixed. so price is pretty flexible. deffinetly carbon fiber hood (avenger style maybe?), hofele "edition 4" upper grille, im thinking SVT front but i kinda want something more aggressive like the avenger???? decisions, decisions

here are a couple of before and after shots.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
wings west widemouth front bumper, avenger hood, svt headlights or st170's. suspension, kw kit. Its a nice drop and only like 600 bucks for everything. Rear bumper, svt rear bumper wont fit on a sedan. so you could just get the full wings west kit. :)

Brent

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the input.
i already have H&R race springs, a perfect drop in my opinion. ill need to replace a bunch of stock suspension stuff like tie rods and control arms. so there isnt really much of an aftermarket out there for that that i know of. ill probably get some koni adjustables though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts